"Despite our division on peace I think there is a peace not like this Peace divided into pieces that exists which I call the Peace that surpasses all understanding that can and will unite us"-Karl Malachut,The Malachut Blog
What is the Peace that surpasses all understanding?well it is the Peace we have yet to experience yet.What does it look like.well it would be hard to describe but here are the thoughts that come to my mind when pondering this unknown Peace :
- It is a Peace that is not divided but unites.
- It is a Peace that calms humanity's greatest storms
- It is a Peace that rivals nirvana.
- It is a Peace that recognizes differences.
- It is a Peace both Israelis and Palestinians agree to
- It is the Peace we all want.
There are many words I could use to describe this unknown peace but I hope we work towards finding it for it is the hope our world truly needs this Peace that surpasses all Understanding.
Queries to Ponder:
Have you pondered this unknown peace yet?
Can you think of words to describe the Peace that surpasses all understanding?
Is this kind of Peace I described within you?
A Prayer :
I ask that you take 10 minutes in silence to reflect upon this unkown peace your own words for it so it could be understood and brought into our world-The Malachut